Accidental music


Today I tried to clone (by ear) a small section of Rick WRIGHT's Rhodes (or similar keyboard, I can't say) on Have a Cigar on Korg Gadget... But, I didn't manage to replicate it (exactly), it's essentially a matter of timing.
Actually I begin with a class synth bass sound, then switched to the Gadget Chicago instrument (TB-303 clone) and find it cool with a square wave sound.
Then I continue by using a Rhodes like keyboard on Gadget Darwin (Korg M1) instrument.
So:
  • Either I continue trying to obtain the most perfect cloned line, I can try to find the music sheet for it...
  • Either I keep it like it is now, and try to make it "funky", maybe by adding a "3/8 delay" (I like adding this).
=> I think I'll just explore the pattern I first find. One can call it "Accidental Music"

Comments