JARRE calls to tranceremix EON

https://jeanmicheljarre.com/eon


One can not like Jarre production but he has fully understand the power of music generated by algorithm. He put himself in this project. I like Brian ENO but its little generative app are just fun, nothing really more. It’s a good idea that the user can initiate the music but this is ambient in a bit dull boring form, and it’s sad not to employ the power of CPU to generate a more complete music with several parts.
Jarre’s take on generative music might offend some purist, but I like his approach, and I love the idea of generated music that is other than pure minimalist ambient.
I do hope that other artists get influenced by the concept.
It’s a funny feature to be able to restart the random and record a snippet.
I think I’ll give a try to remix once I managed to extract audio from video excerpt.

Comments