First steps / hard steps

Still working on the first parts:
Father's Shout:
-> PF-Atom-I-Part1-TranceMix-1
-> PF-Atom-I-Part2-TranceMix-1
Breast Milky:
-> PF-Atom-II-Part1-TranceMix-1 (linearized version of Breast Milky, that I'll probably use a the 2nd version later in the song)
-> PF-Atom-II-Part1-TranceMix-2

Not my favorite parts, and the orchestral rock (drums/bass/guitar) part of Father's Shout always sounded too western movie to me (not surprising since even David GILMOUR himself early named the part "Theme from an Imaginary Western"), and not in the good way, so they require more time to be nice sounding remixes.
I have to sit well the Atom Heart Mother trance remix because the choice of drums and bass will be the backbone of the overal trance remix.
Moreover, on parts like Father's Shout, I began making remix with applying a tremolo slice effect on the orchestra to make it sounding more electronic/techno, but it sounded dull. And this is not the moment to make bad things, and let them, and continue working on them. Sometimes, the base or some things must be thrown away without being too sentimental.

And created the remix for Mother Fore -> PF-Atom-III-Part1-TranceMix-1
More great sounding at first with just few samples :-)

Comments