Last atoms

Setting the backbones for Fat Old Sun and Summer'68 trance remixes.
For Summer'68:
There are many samples to work with but it's not quite easy to set the things right up, actually I messed with some samples (not well chopped), so I either have to adjust or ... make something other !
The first remix was at original song tempo (I found 165 on internet ... but it seems more like 83), but it doesn't sound good at this tempo, and at 165BPM, it's not better.
So I use Vancouver sampler in Korg Gadget to take the piano riff of the song chorus and slice it, then I raise the tempo to 113BPM and it was better, ok for the 2nd remix.
I also made a third (calm) remix based upon the intro of the song and the same piano riff of the chorus.

I wonder how the orange "Limited Edition Trance Remix" of Summer'68 sounds like ...


For Fat Old Sun, one of the existing trance remixes is weird, not my cup of tea; interesting in a way, but a bit too "free".



Comments